Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Brioche Pasquier UK, 8 Garamonde Dr, Wymbush, Milton Keynes MK8 8DF
- This promotion is open to residents of UK aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- Product purchase, internet access and a valid email address required.
- Multiple entries allowed by entrants provided a different code is given for each entry. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The selected winner must be able to provide proof of purchase of the product and code by retaining the promotional packs.
- The promotion is open from 00:01 on 26.02.2018 to 23:59 on 31.05.2018. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
How to enter:
- Purchase a Promotional Pack of Brioche Pasquier Pains au Chocolat (6pk) and/or Pains au Lait (6pk and 8pk) and/or Pains au Lait Choc Chips (6pk and 8pk). Visit www.briochepasquier.co.uk, click link to competition page and insert the code provided on your Promotional Pack and personal details requested to find out if you have won.
- Retain pack with code as proof of purchase.
- Submit code before the end of the Promotional Period.
- Northern Ireland residents only: no purchase necessary. Simply send a stamped addressed envelope with your full name, postal address and email to Brioche Pasquier NPN, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY between 26 Feb 2018 and 31 May 2018. Only one entry per envelope. Only one no purchase necessary entry will be accepted per Northern Ireland resident per day throughout the promotional period. You will be emailed a code for you to complete the registration process described above. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning via an independently supervised process.
- There are 40 x prizes available to be won. Each prize is a trip for four of the value of £4,000 to France. Winners can choose from five different destination options: Dordogne, Paris, Loire Valley, Vendée or French Alps.
- Dordogne: Prize package for 2 adults and 2 children under 16 includes: Return flights from major international UK airports to Bordeaux, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Six-day car hire from Bordeaux, including hire of GPS; 5 nights’ two-bedroom treehouse accommodation in the Dordogne Region, including hot tub and private terrace; Daily breakfast; Sightseeing hot air balloon flight over the Dordogne countryside; £250 spending money; Travel insurance.
- Paris: Prize package for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 includes: Return flights from major international UK airports to Paris, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Return private airport transfers in Paris; 5 nights’ hotel accommodation in Paris, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a family room; Daily breakfast; Full-day admission to a leading theme park on the outskirts of Paris, including return transfers from central Paris; Skip-the-line family tickets to the Eiffel Tower; Two-hour sightseeing cruise on the River Seine and the Canal Saint Martin; Ninety-minute interactive family tour of the Louvre, including an English-speaking guide; Three-hour guided Paris chocolate tasting tour, including tastings and samples; Three-course set menu dinner with drinks at a popular family restaurant in central Paris; £250 spending money; Travel insurance.
- Loire Valley: Prize package for 2 adults and 2 children under 16 includes: Return flights from major international UK airports to Paris, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Six-day car hire from Paris, including hire of GPS; 5 nights’ self-catering gite accommodation in the Loire Valley, located in the grounds of Chateau de Chambord; 45-minute horse and carriage ride in the grounds of the chateau; One-hour electric boat hire on the canal at Chateau de Chambord; Half-day bicycle hire near Chateau de Chambord; Full-day family admission to leading zoo attraction in the Loire Valley; Three-course set menu dinner with drinks at a popular family restaurant in the Loire Valley; £250 spending money; Travel insurance.
- Vendée: Prize package for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 includes: Return flights from major international UK airports to Nantes, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Six-day car hire from Nantes, including hire of GPS; 5 nights’ traditional chateau hotel accommodation in the Vendée Region, based on sharing a family room; Daily breakfast; Two-day family admission to Puy du Fou theme park and live shows attraction; Full-day family admission to Zoo des Sables D’Olonne; Three-course set menu dinner with drinks at a popular family restaurant in the Vendée region; £250 spending money; Travel insurance.
- French Alps: Prize package for 2 adults and 2 children under 16 includes: Return flights from major international UK airports to Turin, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Six-day car hire from Turin, including hire of GPS; 5 nights’ Alpine chalet-style hotel accommodation in Serre Chevalier, based on sharing a family apartment; Daily breakfast; Seasonal activities of winner’s choice, up to a total value of €250 (e.g. day ski passes during winter, mountain biking and climbing during summer); Three-course set menu dinner with drinks at a popular family restaurant in Serre Chevalier; £250 spending money; Travel insurance.
- Prize Holiday terms and conditions:
Flights available from London, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh and Belfast airports; Winner and guests must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel; Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guests; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into all accommodation; Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companions to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 70 or over; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prize elements are subject to availability; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2018 – 2nd January 2019 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays or over Easter Sunday; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must give at least 6 weeks' notice in advance of their chosen travel dates; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; Children must have parental or guardian permission prior to travel; The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks (other than where specified above), excursions, treatments, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; For car hire, the named driver must be aged 21 or over, with a full clean driving license. Any drivers aged 25 or under, or with less than three years’ driving experience, will need to pay a supplementary cost for car hire. A valid credit card in the name of the named driver, with available funds of up to £1,000, will be required for security deposit purposes when hiring the car; Maximum age for children in Paris and Vendée packages is 11 years old; Maximum age for children in Dordogne, Loire Valley and French Alps packages is 15 years old; The prize provider is Element London Ltd (www.element-london.com).
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part if a winner is unable to attend. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
Winner Selection and Notification
- Winning prizes will be randomly assigned across the promotional pack universe using an independently audited and verified process. If the participant’s entry matches one of the winning prizes distributed via the algorithm at the time of entry, the participant will win. All entrants will receive a message on-screen immediately after submitting the entry. The Promoter will contact the entrant a maximum of two times to validate the claim in order to subsequently provide the prize. Everyone has the same chance to win. All prizes will be available during the promotion, but every prize will only be awarded if the total promotional pack universe is entered and therefore if fewer entries are received, all prizes may not be allocated throughout the promotion.
- Winners will be asked to send their winning pack to the freepost address provided at time of win. Once the prize claim has been validated, winners will receive confirmation of prize win by post within 28 days and will be contacted by phone by Brioche Pasquier and a representative of Element London, the approved promotional travel agency to book their trip.
- Winners must supply a valid and suitable postal address for delivery of prize.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity in connection with this promotion.
- If any prize claim is invalidated, that prize won will be re-entered into the promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for entries or claims not received, incomplete, illegible, delayed or damaged. No responsibility is accepted for entries or claims lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 28 days). The Promoter will also refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. This can also be applied if there is a breach of any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The winners’ full names and counties can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the closing date.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with current data protection legislation.